Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boscombe Pierlytics  (Read 7556 times)
FCTaiChi (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 09:03:50 PM

Has anyone seen this yet?  Specs look about in line with other machines coming out at in February and March.  I haven't seen any threads devoted to this company yet, which is a bit of a red flag since the page is in English, and well done.  (only a couple errors that I have found, and trivial ones at that)

I can't find their team on Linkedin, though they do come up on other social media.  One of them is just listed as "Jan."

Maybe someone with unlimited data will want to do a more thorough look.  I'm almost out for the month.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 09:16:31 PM

Oh right..  here is their website.

http://boscombe-miner.com/

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
FlappySocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:23:16 PM

How did you find this?
MrZambonie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:24:57 PM

Googled their address and came across another site that said they are a scam. Same address different domain. Hope this helps

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/11146/can-anamurminers-com-be-trusted
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:54:30 PM

http://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/02326591/boscombe-pierlytics-sro/

Hmmm is the Zdenek Skupen are live person?
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:38:54 AM

Flappy, they opened up shop today at 5PM (which timezone, idk)  I'll often be contacted by people asking about these types of things, or companies wanting to spread the word about a new product.

Whisper, I can't really tell.  It looks like he could be a made up person.  Also I find it hard to trust companies that don't at least come to bitcointalk to get the nod of approval.  Usually this is because they have something to hide.

MrZambonie, sorry I'm not seeing the connection.  Could you tell me how you found it? 
If you're right it looks like they set up a scam six months ago.

I did find this article though,

http://bitcoinexaminer.org/czech-company-boscombe-pierlytics-now-accepting-pre-orders-for-new-bitcoin-mining-rigs/

Seems irresponsible if they haven't been vetted first.

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:43:05 AM

lol..  just noticed they haven't changed their page yet, I even emailed them about it. 

Chef Engineer

What kinda ASIX yall cookin up there?

titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:48:42 PM

lol..  just noticed they haven't changed their page yet, I even emailed them about it. 

Chef Engineer

What kinda ASIX yall cookin up there?

I send email too. Im interested If they accept a visit, But I'm waiting answer.

madsusies

Activity: 428

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:08:54 PM

business address Primátorská 296/38, Liben, 180 00 Prague 8
A total # 586 companies at one place
Like in Slovakia well in Czech, the no. uno for scam companies, an address, which fyzical is just a postbox. The Act confers an obligation the person / owner must his company have in the commercial register of companies, but the law does not specify whether it should be private building, apartment in a block of flats or mailbox

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Matumaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:10:42 PM

Carefull!!

Miner's are calculated in quantum measures like "/S min"

Might be 1TH/Sec or 1 TH/Min
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:15:31 PM

They will lose any chance of credibility quite quickly this way.  
Not that posting pics of a couple guys who can't be found online gave them any to begin with.  Who are they working with?  Maybe they have their own foundry!  Smiley

madsusies

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:33:23 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 03:50:40 PM by madsusies

OK END OF GAME Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Libor Kral Chef Engineer  boscombe-miner*com
AND WHO IS THIS?
http://www.msa.cz/en/o-firme/management-2

Roman BALÁŽ Commercial Director MSA, a.s.

EDIT: I wrote a Roman Balaz email,I will share his reaction  Cheesy

▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:07:30 PM

lol!  Nice, did you do an image search?

Mark_Twain

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:27:26 PM

Even if his name were "Dolita Sucky Sucky" i would not buy it, come on, look at his face! But why Bitcoinmagazine goes so fast in publishing this pressrelease, bad journalism for them!

Litecoins donations: LUNrACL2GoC8RhHqJbd4k2GnqX2xjixooY
Bitcoins donations: 1AWcSjq96oa5tqLyqPG2U729AzGPZW9aW4
Mark_Twain

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:34:56 PM

Decided to give a try!  Tongue

Just made an order of a 1TH/s (or minute?) at Boscombe, to be shipped on end of January.
Payed payed a little more than 3 BTC, here are some details of the transaction  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Customer details

Email: marktwain@twainy.com

Tel: +43859403928749

Billing address

Blablabla
fucking bitch
Fuckingstrasse 383
1010 Wien
Austria

Shipping address

Blablabla
fucking bitch
Fuckingstrasse 383
1010 Wien
Austria

Litecoins donations: LUNrACL2GoC8RhHqJbd4k2GnqX2xjixooY
Bitcoins donations: 1AWcSjq96oa5tqLyqPG2U729AzGPZW9aW4
Septimus

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:41:54 PM

lol!  Nice, did you do an image search?

It's unfortunate a lot of people don't know how to do this, but by simply saving an image and then going to Google image search, there's a little inconspicuous camera icon inside the search box to the right. Clicking this allows you to select the search by image option and then allows you to upload an image to search for.

Doing this will save you from losing thousands of dollars on eager investments and that hawt Italian bombshell you just met last week breaking your heart when she turns out to be an overweight neckbeard with MPD.

Payed payed a little more than 3 BTC, here are some details of the transaction  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Can I have 3 BTC just like that?
madsusies

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:23:53 PM

lol!  Nice, did you do an image search?
The Google drag&drop image search engine  Cheesy 99% use for P*rn search,

Karel Novotný
Division Director of Medical Services Publishing Mladá fronta on 1 October became Karel Novotný, before six years in management positions at GE Money Multiservis and GE Money Bank.
Code:
http://www.mediar.cz/divizi-lekarskych-titulu-mlade-fronty-vede-karel-novotny-z-ge-money/

Zdenek Skupen
Founder & CEO
Zdeněk our founder and CEO of Boscombe Pierlytics brings with him over 10 years of industry and leadership experience in several companies like Dell, Foxconn, Samsung, AT & S, Intel, NVIDIA. Prior to joining Foxconn, Zdeněk worked as a senior consultant for various computer hardware companies.
Zdeněk graduated from Czech Technical University in Prague and holds a Master Engineering Degree.

When I grow up (and stop drinking, end with college) I will be a detective, meanwhile I send another email, we will see the reaction of well known two people in Czech and how long will be page on, ooo hell no I hear the police format c: Smiley

strmir

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:07:53 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 06:23:32 AM by strmir

Let's begin with a quote from Boscombe Pierlytics for the lulz:

Zdenek Skupen
Founder & CEO

Zdeněk our founder and CEO of Boscombe Pierlytics brings with him over 10 years of industry and leadership experience in several companies like Dell, Foxconn, Samsung, AT & S, Intel, NVIDIA. Prior to joining Foxconn, Zdeněk worked as a senior consultant for various computer hardware companies.
Zdeněk graduated from Czech Technical University in Prague and holds a Master Engineering Degree.

Now, let's see Zdeněk's business track record:

There are two persons with the name of Zdeněk Skupeň listed in Czech commercial registry. The residence address of "Boscombe Pierlytics" Zdeněk is a smallish village (population ~350) in Northern Moravia

- He was born in mid 1980s and:

1) has a concession for multiple trades, among the noteworthy are masonry, catering, woodworking and metalworking and road freight transportation.
2) is involved in a couple of companies:

- BW system s.r.o.
- BW center s.r.o.
- BW betrieb s.r.o.
- Boscombe Pierlytics s.r.o.

Some details:

BW system s.r.o. (founded on 10th June 2011 by Jan K.)

- statutory body: Zdeněk Skupeň (since 2nd Apr 2013)
- investment contributions: Zdeněk Skupeň (10% share), BW spol. s r.o. (90% share)
- notice: I'll look on BW spol. s r.o. as well

BW center s.r.o. (founded on 21th June 2011 by Jan K.)

- statutory body: Zdeněk Skupeň (since 2nd Apr 2013)
- investment contributions: Zdeněk Skupeň (10% share), BW spol. s r.o. (90% share)

BW betrieb s.r.o. (founded on 14th June 2011 by Jan K.)

- statutory body: Tomáš F. (since 8th Oct 2013)
- investment contributions: Tomáš F. (100% share)
- notice: Zdeněk Skupeň was involved in this company since 17th Apr 2013 till 8th Oct 2013

Boscombe Pierlytics s.r.o. (founded on 18th Nov 2013 by Petra P.)

- statutory body: Zdeněk Skupeň (since 27th Nov 2013)
- investment contributions: Zdeněk Skupeň (100% share)

BW spol. s r.o. (founded on 19th May 1992 by Ondřej S., Otakar S. and Christian B.)

- statutory body: Dumitru P., Vaslui, Romania (since 27th Aug 2013)
- investment contributions: Dumitru P., Vaslui, Romania (100% share)
- notice: Zdeněk Skupeň was involved in this company since 10th Apr 2013 till 27th Aug 2013
- notice: Jan K. was involved in this company since 8th Sep 2009 till 10th Apr 2013

LOL, I already regret I've spent so much time on investigating these clowns.  Grin

EDIT: I've edited out the other Zdeněk Skupeň, as it seems he is totally unrelated to anything above.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:11:46 PM

I've ordered after I saw this on BitCoin Magazine:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/8890/new-bitcoin-asic-miner-technology-1-ths-2-ths-3-ths-for-the-bitcoin-mining-market-from-boscombe-pierlytics-now-open-for-pre-order/

And I paid via Bank Transfer. So far it all seems legit, I can login into my account on their site and see my order, got confirmation emails, etc...

Keeping fingers crossed, after reading this thread I'm a bit worried, but I guess it's normal to be wary of a new manufacturer anyway.
Did anyone trust CoinTerra when they first announced? Or BitMine or KNCMiner and the rest...

Has anyone else ordered?

Please tell me you are joking!  Did you read this thread before ordering?  This is a "probable scam".
The Scam List
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:20:45 PM

I've ordered after I saw this on BitCoin Magazine:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/8890/new-bitcoin-asic-miner-technology-1-ths-2-ths-3-ths-for-the-bitcoin-mining-market-from-boscombe-pierlytics-now-open-for-pre-order/

And I paid via Bank Transfer. So far it all seems legit, I can login into my account on their site and see my order, got confirmation emails, etc...

Keeping fingers crossed, after reading this thread I'm a bit worried, but I guess it's normal to be wary of a new manufacturer anyway.
Did anyone trust CoinTerra when they first announced? Or BitMine or KNCMiner and the rest...

Has anyone else ordered?

Please tell me you are joking!  Did you read this thread before ordering?  This is a "probable scam".
The Scam List

No I didn't read this hence why now I'm worried. But why would BitCoin Magazine talk so securely about?

Because apparently, Ruben Alexander (the author of the article) is a lazy SOB and simply posted a Press Release directly from Boscombe and claimed it was an "article" that he wrote.  He should be fired immediately.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: